Jan 7th - I'm down another 2 pounds which ALMOST makes drinking my breakfast and lunch chard smoothies palatable. I even added a bit of Stevia but man! They're just not very good. Oatmeal hit the spot though. My baked potato still cried for some salsa at lunch but it wasn't bad with all the green onions and seasonings. Gladly, no headache today and even though I didn't sleep well last night, I felt very alert all day. But when a co-worker sat next to me with a fresh cup of coffee this morn, I almost punched him and stole his cup. Hmmmm...I'm blaming that on the detox! And just now I had to leave the kitchen because hubby was making Bratwurst and son some quesadillas. Mouth is watering!
Tomorrow should be interesting - I begin a 10-week night class which meets on Wednedsays from 5-9:00pm. I hope I don't sit by someone who muches on Doritos and candy bars all night while I munch on cauliflower, broccoli and Chia water. Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment